Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whose Schedule?

I think word got around town that I was returning to work because the requests/committments are starting to come in. Board meetings, requests for CPR classes, random stuff from the boss, etc. My brain is going to have to do a major shift. Hopefully, I can juggle my roles with some success. Funny how my biggest priority is life and the thing that I want to be the best at has changed. Being Julia's Mom is number one on my list.
I have always heard new moms talk about feeding schedules and I can see why. I hope that John and I can figure out how to get Julia on some kind of schedule that works for all of us next week. Sleep, eating, play, tummy time, singing songs, read books, diaper changes.....so many important things to do! Speaking of sleep..........

No comments: