Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy You Near and Happy Birthday!


The birthday boy and his girls




John's birthday was today.....we always celebrate New Year's and his birthday! This year we celebrated both of those AND Julia! It was a fun day. Julia's Great Aunt Jane came to visit along with my parents and Sarah. Mom brought lots of good food, all the New Year's traditions. John got a German Chocolate cake from Ms. Ransom.....is there anything better? The cake keeps calling me every time I walk by it. I keep telling myself I need extra calories to breastfeed....its a dangerous combination.




Aunt Jane knitted us all some very cool things.....

Julia got a kimono and I got some great socks! They feel so good on my feet! Jessica and Sara came over to visit too. It was great to see Sara. She lives in Dallas now, but still comes to Wynne to visit her family.

Cousin Scottie also sent a cool book from NYC and a great little onesie! Can't wait to see her in it. Here are a few of the toys and metro stuff Julia got from the city that she will be visiting soon!



No comments: