Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's Tough to be a Baby

Sundays are tough for the baby at the Shepherd house.
First, I have to lay in my bed and look at all of my toys.
Next, Momma makes me get in my swing and look out the window. Sometimes, I see fish jumping in the pond!


Then, the whole family comes to visit me. They make me lay in the floor and do "stomach time." Granny Jean says that will be good for me and that I need a change every now and then. She doesn't know that I am already incredibly advanced for my age and that I really prefer everyone cuddling me and holding me! Aunt Sarah rubs my belly and Grandpa lets me play with his cell phone. That makes "stomach time" somewhat more bearable.

At the end of the day, I like to take cat naps in the bathtub.

See, I told you Sundays are really hard on a baby!

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Joy, I LOVE your blog...it is the best way to keep up with little Julia...you are a GREAT blog writer, no joke! Keep it up.

Julia has very exciting days, doesn't she? She is SO precious!

x0x0x0
Aunt Jane