Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tired of Mommy's Kisses


Sometimes I wonder if Julia gets tired of my kisses? I can't seem to get enough. Yesterday, I worked only 4 hours and only shed a few tears when I left her. Today, I am working a full day and only shed 1 tear. I think this work business will get a little easier as the days go by. Not that I miss her any less, but she is in good hands with her dad. He absolutely adores her, even if he can't dress her in clothes that match! She is much more awake now than she was when she was first born. We spent a lot of time trying to get her to wake up back then, and now we do a lot of tiptoeing around so that she can get some sleep. I have even turned off some of the phone ringers so she won't be disturbed.
Aunt Sarah came over last night to spend some time with Julia. Julia loves to hear Sarah talk baby talk! Sarah even sits and stares at Julia while she is asleep in her bed. Of course, the second she starts to cry, Sarah has some things to do at home and has to get home pretty quick! Ha ha.....
Her favorite time is bath time! That almost always calms her down when she is fussy. She also loves her swing and her Daddy. I am sure that this is just a cooincidence, but she cries when I am around and coos when she hears his voice or when he holds her. Maybe its because all I do when I hold her is kiss her a million times????

No comments: