Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just the Day After New Year's





Today, Aunt Billie Sue (my Mom's sister) came to visit Julia. Here is a picture of the two sisters holding the bundle of joy. It's amazing how a baby brings a family together! Aunt Billie Sue brought John some peanuts in the shell that we have polished off.....that's another thing a baby brings, lots of food! I would love to post a great picture of the family that Mrs. Pat took yesterday, but my belly rolls are a little too much for the world to see.


Mrs. Pat came over yesterday and took some pictures of Julia. I love the one of her holding her toes. I think Granny was forcing the pose, but oh well....its still so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joy, she is beautiful! She is so much like you at her age....it is unbelievable. Love you and wish you happy Mom days! I want to see her.
Love, Aunt Donna

Robin Watson said...

I wish I could be there to play with her! This was my favorite picture on this page...