Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Conversations with the Boss

I had a recent conversation with my boss about returning to work. I really had no plans and refused to look at a calendar until the dreaded email came from the boss that asked when I planned to return to work. No pressure, of course. He just asked for planning purposes! Thank goodness for such a kind man. I asked him if I could EASE back into work instead of going back 5 days a week immediately. He said sure and told me to do whatever I wanted. He even told me that my job would be there for me no matter how long I was off. We decided that I would go back half time (2 and half days a week) starting next Monday. He says he doesn't care what days I work or if I switch up my days from week to week. I will stay on this schedule for the next 6 weeks. Next week is going to be really tough, but I think I can, I think I can.... I am so grateful to be going back to a job that I love. When I think about John keeping her at home, I feel really peaceful. Especially when I see these kind of sights.....
I thought I would send a picture of what I am looking a right now. I am "wearing" Julia and this is her curled up in her Moby Wrap that her Great Aunt Jane got for her. Speaking of peaceful!


1 comment:

Pat said...

Wonderful pictures! You really are blessed with such a great boss!