Monday, January 14, 2008

I Will Survive!

Today was my first day back at work. I was appropriately traumatized when I pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital. The worst part was all of my wonderful co-workers asking about Julia and welcoming me back. I could not stop crying when people would mention her name. The day is over and has gotten better with time. I did have to go home at lunch to make sure things weren't falling apart. They weren't. John's only complaint was that he "couldn't seem to get anything done." ha ha.....halarious. That is how I have felt everyday that my center of the universe has changed! Guess he had to experience it first hand to really get it!

The funniest thing this morning when I left...and thank goodness for the comic relief....John needed to put some clothes on Julia. I decided to let him see what he could come up with on his own without my help. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her....poor baby. He could not have picked two things that did not match any better. I am glad that he doesn't have a carseat in his truck to take her out in public!

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Good job, Joy. I know it was terribly difficult for you...shhh! I heard Julia had a great time with her Daddy!

x0x0x0
Aunt Jane