Friday, January 4, 2008

Smile for the camera!

John, Julia and I got our pictures made by a local photographer when Julia was 3 weeks old. The next day, the photographer called us and we went to her studio. She put us in a room and showed us a slideshow (with music) of the pictures that she took. There was a box of Kleenexes in between the 2 chairs that we sat in. Good thing. We picked our favorites with a struggle and here are two of the pictures that we got. Julia's smile and that dimple are the BEST! I know, she was just passing gas.


Tonight, Aunt Kris came to visit and I dressed Julia in the outfit I bought to bring her home from the hospital in. Kris laughed at me then because I am clueless. Before Julia was born, she told me that it would swallow her. Well, here she is a little over 5 weeks old and it still swallows her. John and I are like Dumb and Dumber with the clothes and baby gadgets. Oh well, we are learning. Kristen, John and I took Julia to eat Mexican food at the local restaurant tonight. She liked the Fajita nachos, but she told me in private that her favorite was still the Spicy Tuna rolls she had for lunch yesterday at the sushi bar.

At the end of the day, the angel was worn out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet little Julia is indeed an angel - what beautiful photos Joy and John! Can't tell you how much "joy" your blog brings to me. Keep it up! Love, Aunt Amy

Anna said...

Precious little angel! She is equal parts Joy and John! I look at her and see Joy, but wait!...there is John too! So sweet, so beautiful. I can't wait to visit your family!!

jane bonady watson said...

omigosh!!!!! That family photo is the most gorgeous thing I have EVER seen!!!!! I am going to nab it off the internet and frame it.

I love you all.

Love,
Aunt Jane

ps...Julia, ooochi goochi!! (like uncle jim)