Friday, January 18, 2008

We Did Survive...the Three of Us!

John survived his first week of college classes. He is taking an internet class and two compressed video classes in Wynne. At this point, he would rather have a teacher in front of him. I think he will get used to it and want mostly internet coursed once he gets the hang of it. You can work at your own pace that way. I have laughed at him because he thinks too much and tries too hard on his assignments so far. I guess every student is overly anxious the first week of school!

Julia survived her first week without her Mommy staring at her 24/7. Now, her dad and I share our stare time. She sleeps a lot during the day and is rarely fussy. I have been coming home to breastfeed one time during my full day at work. It seems to be working out okay and the second and third day away were both easier than the first.

I survived working two and a half days a week for the first time in 2 months. Yesterday and today were by far my favorite days of this week because I got to spend them at home with Julia. It is amazing how fast the day flys by! Julia wakes up around 2 or 3 am to eat and then again at around 7 am. Then, we lay in bed and watch the Today show. Today, John brought me breakfast in bed. What a treat! Hot oatbran cereal and bacon. Life is good.

No comments: