Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another week!

I made it through another work week without falling apart. I didn't cry any this week. Julia wakes up one time in the middle of the night to eat and I have finally stopped setting my alarm to wake her up. I think I have succeeded in teaching her to wake up around 3 or 4. Ha! Everybody told me not to wake a sleeping baby, but I thought she would starve to death if I didn't. So, I have successfully taught her to WAKE UP!
She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow! We have her doctors appointment Friday and she has to get the dreaded shots. We'll see how we both hold up. I asked Dr. Beth this morning if she had some medication ready for me to make the visit a little easier. She laughed and said I was completely normal for only worrying about myself. I am sure Julia will be fine!

1 comment:

Kaye Butler said...

Joy,

I discovered your blog today...just wanted to congratulate you on your baby girl...she is beautiful! Your blog is great!

Kaye Brawner