Monday, June 30, 2008

MOM-MA! Loud and Clear!

She did it! In a crowded room Friday night, someone said, "Julia just said Momma." I smiled, but kind of ignored it, because I knew it was probably just a figment of my imagination. Low and behold, Saturday when Julia and I were headed to town in the car for our walk, she said Momma so loud and clear that it sent a chill up my spine. John ignored me when I told him about it. Later that night, after me saying momma about a thousand times, she said it again in front of John. Now, don't get me wrong......she says momma...momma....momma...several times, but it is crystal clear! Everything I have read says that babies will typically make "d" sounds before "m" sounds so da da will come first. But because my daughter is so brilliant and not your ordinary child, her "m" sounds came first. How lucky am I????

No comments: