Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Days

Julia spent an hour or two on Monday and Tuesday afternoons with my parents so that John could have some extra time to finish up his algebra. Yesterday, when I went to pick up Julia, she was so happy! Dad emailed me the picture below and now I see why!

This was the look on Julia's face yesterday after I told her that she was going to get her first second cousin on the Bonady side! She was thrilled (and so was I) when my cousin Anna called me and told me that she and Brian are having a baby. I am still having trouble wiping the grin off my face. Congrats Anna and Brian and welcome to the happiest chapter of your lives!

Anna and Brian's engagement picture from their wedding last October. This was the trip to Northern California that John and I took when I was 7 months pregnant. We had such a good time and made some very happy memories on that trip!

This is Anna and her sister Beth and us on the trolley in Memphis at Leslie and Richard's wedding almost 2 years ago.


3 comments:

jane bonady watson said...

Ok the pic of Julia in the pool is the CUTEST ever!!!!! I am amazed she is sitting up all by herself!

And that pic of everyone on the trolley-you were not pregnant, and Anna was not married! How things change!

Anna said...

Great memories...and so many more to come!

Eric Roth said...

I haven't seen Beth in many many moons. I know you don't know me from a hole in the ground, but I have been trying to catch up to Beth and thank her for being a friend in my time of need back in 1995. If you happen to hear from her or anything, please tell her Eric Roth from Mt. Shasta says "Hi"