Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Job Security

The hospital renewal tax passed last night by a wide margin of 82% yes and 18% no! We are very thrilled and are grateful to our administrator for being such a great spokesperson for our hospital. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Julia is at my parents house this afternoon. John needed some extra time at college to work on his algebra....he is really struggling with a 5 week algebra class! He will do fine, but will need to spend some extra time at school to finish all the course work in a short time. I got to have lunch with Ashley and her two kids, Millie and Jack. I loved seeing them and especially loved it when she gave us a huge garbage bag full of Millie's clothes for Julia. Ashley dresses her kids in only the cutest stuff and I am so excited to get the hand me downs!

No comments: