Saturday, August 2, 2008

Whose Birthday Is It Anyway?

Today, Mom and Dad had us over to cook lunch and celebrate my birthday that is later this week. This is my first birthday lunch to get to share with Julia and I think that my parents just used my birthday as an excuse to have us over and get to see Julia. She is definitely the star of the show! My Mom went garage saling this morning and yesterday and bought Julia about 10 new toys. I think her favorite was the little car that she can sit on and is learning how to maneuver. We got to bring it home and she has been making her way on the living room hardwood floors (the 562ND thing we swore we wouldn't do.....let our child ride her toys all over the house and scratch up the floors, ha!)

I am so grateful to have her....she makes everything fun. And besides, when you hit the mid-thirties and Julia is in the room, what birthday?

No comments: