Thursday, February 28, 2008

We ate at Colby's tonight and I caught these precious pictures on camera while we were there. John and I laid our heads on the table and talk baby talk really loud to Julia while there. Her smile is worth a million bucks!



This morning, I pulled another "crazy mommy" stunt. The home economics teacher at Cross County High School asked me if I would come to her parenting class and be the guest speaker, and bring Julia! The students were learning how to bathe and take care of babies. She asked me to bring Julia's bath tub and give her a bath so the students could get a live demonstration. So we did. I talked a lot about how having a baby had changed my life in such drastic ways. I tried to scare them a little bit by telling them what a huge responsibility having another life in my hands was. I also told them how grateful I was for the time that John and I had together before she got here because we were able to travel and have no regrets on things we may have missed out on. This picture is of Julia being held by one the students. I am sure Julia will never forget this experience!

Other random cute pictures from the last few days or so.



Kristen calls herself the baby whisperer and I agree. Julia loves to her her Aunt Kris sing and talk about a can of goo. Aunt Jane knitted this "potato sack" for Julia and she looks precious in it. Kristen and I agreed that she looks like a Bohemian baby!








2 comments:

Pat said...

You're very good with the camera! These are wonderful pictures - and she is soooo pretty!

jane bonady watson said...

What a precious cute smile!!! Julia is going to be Ms. America!!!