Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sweet Daddy....

It is one of my main goals is for Julia to see a good marriage between her Mom and Dad! I want her to pick a good man to spend her life with. This morning, and every morning we are home and don't have to rush off to work, John brings me breakfast in bed. I thought it would wear off after she was born, but he is continuing with the tradition. What a way to start the day! I can only hope that Julia will find a man who will bring her breakfast in bed.
We are getting ready for Julia's first overnight trip to Little Rock. I have a required training to go to so that I can learn how to be the Chamber President. Mom is going with us so that I can still breastfeed. I couldn't/wouldn't have gone if Julia couldn't go. I was thinking of all the things that we will need to pack. It was a whole lot easier to get out the door when I was packing for one!
Julia smiles when she wakes up for the morning or from a nap. We both race to get her to see who can talk to her and make her smile. I just won the race and got to see a big smile! What superbowl?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I hope Brian brings me breakfast in bed when we have a little one! Wait...he should bring me breakfast in bed everyday starting tomorrow! (Should being the operative word!) You've got a great man there!