Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girls Night In

Tonight, Julia and are having a girls night in party. John is playing at a bar in Trumann tonight. We went to another birthday party this morning. Ashley's daughter Amelia had her 5th birthday party at the Forrest City Methodist Church gym. There was a blow up jumpy thing and plenty of room for everyone to run and play. I am taking mental notes of fun birthday party ideas. Ashley and I went to graduate school together and have been friends since the first day I met her at my first job at the health department in 1997. I was in her wedding and was there the day Amelia was born. She lives in Marianna now and I don't see her near enough. Life gets really busy with kids and babies.

Sarah and her friend Deanna came over to visit tonight. I am going to try to get some sewing done in between working really hard to get Julia to smile. I am working on some drapery panels for a lady in town for her kitchen. Not a very challenging project, but it does take time to get 4 panels the exact same size.

Julia slept all night for the second time last night. I have been waking her up to feed her until now. She has always been a really good sleeper. Last night, she slept from about 10 until 6:45. It was REALLY nice. Hopefully, she will make this a habit for next week when I go back to work full time!

No comments: