Thursday, February 21, 2008

3 months old!


3 months ago today!


Julia is 3 months old today! I can't stand it. Today, someone asked me how she was and I told them she was 3 months old. The lady said, "Before you know it, she will be dating." I wanted to hit her, but I restrained myself. The point is that it does go by quickly. Julia is changing so much and I am starting to see what she might look like when she gets a little older. She has beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair.

Today, I did my first Chamber meeting as President. It's hard to run a meeting because there is so much to remember to say. I asked for a motion and second to approve the minutes and financials from last month, but forgot to let the group vote (all in favor...any opposed). Oh well. The mayor had to point it out to me. I will get it right eventually. I have decided that they should have given me a practice run before putting me in charge!

Thumbsucker????

No comments: