Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Someone Else Can Do Her Nails

Tonight, I injured Julia. I was cutting her nails and cut some skin on her thumb instead. There was blood involved and some tears (from me). Someone else is going to have to do those nails, or we are going to have to come up with another method. The hand that I didn't get to has nails that are already starting to curl under. So, next time you see Julia and her nails are a couple of inches long, you will understand why.
It's been really tough to work 2 and half days a week. I am just staying ahead of the game and need to be putting in a whole lot more hours. I have this week and next week left. The boss told me today that I could continue on for as long as I could afford it and it is VERY tempting. However, we are emptying the savings account quickly and I am sure that John can handle five days a week. He has realized that staying home with Julia is a full time job. He hates to hear her cry and basically holds her all day long!

Sarah came over tonight to hang out and we took some pictures. Thought I would share.


Another Few Things That I Love About Julia........

Those fat creases on her sweet little leg!


That precious little face!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cutting fingernails...that always freaks me out! You are such an amazing mom. I can feel the love all the way out here in Oregon!

jane bonady watson said...

What a pretty girl!!! Pretty, pretty chubby legs!!

About the nails, get a teeny pair of scissors that are really good. Then hold her hand tightly...or let your mom do it.

x0x0x0 aunt jane