Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! This has been the best ever, I think, with two sweethearts. Julia got a long-stem rose that I got yesterday at Rotary, 2 sweet Valentine cards (one from her Granny and Grandpa) and one from my Aunt Amy and Uncle Jim along with a personalized sticker book, a cute Valentine outfit and stuffed animal from her friend Emmy, a visit with Granny and Grandpa, and at least one thousand kisses from her mom and dad.
John and I watched a sappy movie called Evening, that John got from Netflix. It was just that, sappy. I got John a box of chocolates that the Cross County Friends of the Library made. I am really going to try my best to stay out of it! I also got a very cool apron that my Aunt Amy made that I will treasure (and wear!). It will always be a happy reminder of our first Valentine's Day together with Julia. Simple, but sweet.

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Boy what a great Valentine's Day!! Guess where Aunt Jane spent Valentine's Day??? With Oprah Winfrey!!! That's right. And I went shopping at the new Oprah store across the street from the studio and got Julia a little surprise.

x0x0x0 Aunt Jane