Saturday, February 2, 2008

Losing Brain Cells

The Chamber of Commerce Banquet went well. I was happy to present this year's volunteer of the year, Mrs. Myrtle Bradshaw. She is such a sweet lady and deserved the honor! I also did the incoming President's talk. I kept it short and sweet and of course, had to show everyone (375 people) Julia's picture on the slideshow. I mentioned that I had a brand new motivation for doing all that I could do make Cross County a better place. I would love it if Julia would decide she likes it here and decides to live, work and raise her family in Cross County! Or, if she choose NYC, that would be okay too. :)

I went to Wal-Mart and to Dollie Ingles to get our pictures that we had made at Kim Murphy's framed yesterday. When I was leaving Wal-Mart, I realized that the pictures were not in the car. That must mean I left them on top of the car when I was putting Julia in her carseat. I frantically called John and he discovered our $300 pictures on the road and in the ditch close to our house. Thanks goodness the plastic saved them. I am LOSING my MIND!

Julia is discovering her hands and likes to put them in her mouth. Her smiles are also getting better and better!

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Julia is changing so much! I was going to come over today, but I had so many things to do...I will probably see her in a week. It has been a month! Give her kisses from her aunt jane.
x0x0x0x