Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too Busy of a Day

Today was my first day back at work and it seemed so long! I also taught a CPR class to a daycare after I got off work. Mom came and stayed with Julia while I was teaching and while John was at school. I felt like I didn't get near enough time with Julia today so I tried to keep her awake as long as possible when I got home. She is sleeping a lot lately. Sometimes I get worried that she is sleeping too much, but everyone says I am just lucky. Last night, she went to sleep around ten and woke up around 4:30 to eat. She went right back to sleep after she ate and John had to wake her up at 9 to eat again. Is this normal?
My aunt's house in Memphis was robbed today for the second time. I am so mad that someone would do that and so sorry for her! It is such a violation! We talked on the phone and called the robbers some choice names. Her sweet dog Sam was home and wasn't hurt. They took her computer and some change. Memphis is really getting a bad rap in my mind!

2 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

Parker does the SAME thing!! Dad kept him tonight while we went to the razorback thing and he said he slept the whole time! I gave mickey a "look" and he mouthed back to me, "don't worry....he's fine!" I think it's just our nature to worry! :)

Pat said...

So sorry about the robbery! If I'm not mistaken that isn't far from Amy! And others!!

I know it hurt Granny Jean's feelings to have to stay with Julia. Did Granpa Dick help out?