Monday, May 19, 2008

Relay for Life

Friday night, the hospital had a team in Cross County's Relay for Life event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I took Julia and remembered last year when I was there and had just found out that I was pregnant. It was still a secret and I remember wondering what this year's Relay would be like with my 5 month old! Julia was a trooper and actually let other people hold her. She got to hear her Dad's band play in public, somewhere other than in our basement!

This is Jenna, a friend at work, who is about to give birth to sweet baby Lauren....any day now!
This is Nana, my co-worker and Mom's good friend. Nana was my neighbor growing up and her house was like a second home to me! Julia and I stayed at Relay for Life until about 10:30. She curled up in her blanket and went to sleep after her bottle. I think she would have been fine to lay on my shoulder and sleep all night. We also went to Leann and Jake's house for a minute for a going away party for Katie and Brent. Too many of my friends are moving lately! They are moving their family to Heber Springs.

No comments: