Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Times

John's brother Bill and his wife Sharon came to visit us Wednesday and left this morning. They live in Summerville, South Carolina and Bill just retired from his position at the State Farm headquarters. He and John have not kept in touch over the years very well and so we were happy to have them. They hope to be able to travel more now that Bill is retired and I hope to see them more often. Sharon was a big help with Julia and it was good for Julia to have people around the house! She decided that she really liked them both and when she was in the mood, she would give them both big smiles pretty readily! She spent a lot of time napping Thursday and woke up at around 6:30 am. She was already down for a nap at 9:30 and woke up at noon. She was down again at around 2:30 and slept until 5. She even took another nap around 7:30 and I had to wake her up around 8:30 pm! Wow....she must be going through a growth spurt.

This was today at lunch.....you can see why I want to drive all the way home at lunch these days! Julia is definitely the bright spot of my day! She is starting to grab everything in sight. I had her in my lap at lunch and was trying to read the newspaper. She wanted to eat it instead. She also got very close to pulling my tea off the bar twice!

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Julia is prettier every day...and what a personality. I think she like John's brother and wife because she knows instinctively who is her Daddy's kinfolk.


x0x0x0
auntie jane