Monday, May 19, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday!

The new ride that was supposed to be John's. He says that he still wants to drive his truck and that we could use the RV, as he calls it, for trips and when he needs to take Julia somewhere during the day. A special occasions vehicle......


John bought me a tree for Mother's Day and we planted it Sunday afternoon. We bought our land and built our house thinking that we would be there forever. If all goes well, we will. We thought it would be fun to watch the tree grow and help us to remember our first year as Julia's parents.

Sunday afternoon, we went over to visit Tara at her Mom and Dad's house. She is having to go through everything and decide what to keep after her Mom died two years ago. Her Dad recently got married and has moved to Batesville. I cannot imagine having to decide what to keep and what to let go! They got a lot accomplished and are tackling it one room at a time. This picture is of Julia taking a nap on Mrs. Teri's bedroom floor. I was so happy to have this picture because I have tons of stories about Emmy and Sol's Yia Yia that I cannot wait to tell Julia. Julia did get in some play time with Sol while we were there. This is her signature lip out pose that is absolutely irresisible. She has been doing this since she was born. I always thought this was a learned behavior, but she has proven me wrong! Sol has such a sweet disposition and I cannot believe they are getting so big! I remember sitting in this living room last year when Becca was pregnant, Emmy was a tiny baby, and I was glowing with that just found out stage!

No comments: