Monday, May 5, 2008

I Would Love to Share Some Pictures......

I would love to post some pictures but my digital camera was stolen last week. Right out of my own house. Three local guys came to fix my satellite internet and decided to swipe my camera. John and I looked EVERYWHERE and have second guessed ourselves about a million times. Finally, I decided we needed to let it go and not spend anymore energy on worrying about it. However, I am so irritated!

We had a great, slow weekend. The weather was great. Julia and I went for a stroll Saturday and Sunday. Sunday was much warmer than Saturday and I think I dressed Julia way too warm. The sun was in her eyes and she cried the entire 2.5 miles. People just look and stare at us with this helpless look on their face. I just smile and wave. Finally, when we only had about a half mile left, a lady stopped me and wanted me to come in and ask me a sewing question. I figured Julia would appreciate the break, so I picked her up out of her stroller and took her in. She screamed so loud the entire time we were in there that I couldn't ever hear the woman telling me measurements or anything else! I decided to take all of her clothes off because maybe she was too hot. I ended up carrying her in her diaper and pushing the stroller for the remaining trip. We were quite the site......wish I had my camera so that I could have captured it.

Julia is such a sweetheart. She puts anything and everything in her mouth. Her toes are still her favorite thing to put in her mouth, so we take her footed pajamas off often so that she can get to them. She is an awesome sleeper at night and usually goes to bed around 9:30 and wakes up somewhere between 8 and 9. Her naps during the day are not always so predictable. Yesterday, I think she took about 5 10-15 minute naps. She eats her rice cereal at night and has a bottle during the day. We will start her on regular food when she is 6 months.....wow, only about 3 weeks away! She is not an aggressive eater and could quite possibly, do without food for a while. She must take after her Dad with her eating habits! She is such a joy and I am not sure what we ever did without her!

No comments: