Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Randomness....

Julia cries so loud when anybody other than John or I, and sometimes Sarah, hold her. Mom kept her for about 30 minutes yesterday afternoon and she cried the entire time that Mom held her!!! I am not sure what to do about this. When Mom handed her to me, she stopped. She also stopped when Mom put her in her stroller. I would love to know how to break her of this habit. It would be great if she were a little bit more flexible.
She is still sleeping in her Pack N Play beside our bed. This morning, she woke up around 4 and cried for about 2 minutes and then went back to sleep. She is doing great sleeping through the night. I know I should consider putting her in her room downstairs, but I really don't want to. I love having her close by so that I can wake up and look at her and hear her during the night. Besides, her bedroom is entirely too far away from us! Maybe eventually......
We haven't gotten to go on our walk for a week or so because it has been really cold and rainy here. I am fighting some sinus funk too. I just finished reading this month's book club book, The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. It was not good and it left me feeling depressed. I hate to feel that way after a book. I have read Lovely Bones and Lucky by her, and liked both of those. This one was dark and I had no sympathy at all for any of the characters. I did read it fast though. I think that I am book hungry and will read almost anything at this point. John has a Japanese foreign film for us to watch tonight. Looking forward to seeing what he has found.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I think Julia is just fine. She is growing and identifing people more and more. I love you both. Grandpa