Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5 Months Old!



Wow....I can' believe our girl is 5 months old! These are some pictures that I had made about 2 weeks ago at Kim Murphy's.
We had a good weekend. The weather is perfect for strolling and we are taking advantage of it. Sunday, John and I took Julia to Memphis/Collierville to the outside mall to do some shopping. Julia was a trooper and it was great to have John to help. I was long overdue to get some clothes that fit this post-pregnancy body the way that they should! I have about 12 pounds to lose before I am back to pre-pregnancy weight and about about 30 or 40 to go before I am where I should be! I can't/won't go to the gym at this point because I am ready to be with Julia as soon as I get off. We are still walking about 2.5 miles when the weather is good. I need to buy a treadmill and than I won't have any excuses for not walking!
We watched Juno Saturday night and we thought it was great entertainment. I didn't really understand the relationship that Juno had with the adoptive father, but I guess that's what makes the movie interesting. I love the weekends and Julia and I start to look forward to them by mid-week.
Oh yeah...the baby whisperer. Kristen thinks that someone will ask her for her autograph if I put in my blog that she is one of very, very few that has been able to hold Julia without her crying. Yesterday, she proved her baby whisperer skills once again, and pulled off holding Julia and stopping her from being fussy. It cracks me up that while she was holding Julia, she said, "You know, you could mention me being able to hold her in your blog sometime." So Kristen, there you go......

No comments: