Thursday, April 3, 2008

3 Things that Julia LOVES!

When I came home yesterday, John informed me of 2 things that he realized that Julia loves. Pink Floyd and Oprah. He was watching a trippy Pink Floyd DVD from the 60's and he says that Julia was loving it. He says she liked the music and the video. When I get home, Oprah is usually on. John says he has it on that channel already and just doesn't change it. I really think he kind of likes it and now since Julia loves her, he has a reason to watch it. HA HA! And if I am not mistaken, before Oprah are only soap operas. So, I guess he is turning into a regular house wife and watching the Today show in the morning and then leaving it on Channel 5 all day. He proved me wrong today when I went home for lunch when he was watching the Cardinals. He is going to LOVE this staying home business even more now that baseball season has started. The third thing that Julia loves is her dad! Man, I have to beg her to look at me when he is in the room with us. Her eyes are glued to him the entire time. She still smiles at him every time he opens his mouth. I try not to complain about wonderful things though....
Don't waste your time with the Japanese "dramedy" Hula Girls. It would have been incredibly corny if it were an American film, but because it was Japanese, it was at least interesting. That is one thing I love about John. He can always find something quirky for us to watch or do or listen to.

No comments: