Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So So Suck My Toe.....

Julia learned a new trick this weekend! She learned to suck her toes. What a smart girl!


If you still don't believe me, look closer!


There are a few things that Julia can look at and smile. One is her cupcake mobile that I put together with some cupcakes that my cousin Anna knitted as wedding favors for her wedding. I hung them on an old Fisher Price mobile and put it over Julia's bed. She LOVES to look at them. Anna....you could make a fortune making these for baby mobiles! Then she took a nap in her typical spread eagle form. She sleeps this way when she is really, really sleepy.
We are still waiting on our ultrasound results from LeBonheur. Dr. Beth called yesterday with her blood/lab results and everything looked fine except her estradiol level was a little higher than normal. She was not too concerned about this. I will be happy to get the ultrasound results so that we can move on. In the meantime, Julia still has small blood spots on her shirt about every day. I guess this is going to be one of those things we can look back on and scratch our heads.

No comments: