Thursday, July 10, 2008

Teeth!

Getting a picture to prove it is impossible, but Julia has 2 teeth on the bottom that have broken through! John says he is going to cook some ribs this weekend so she can gnaw on the bone......he's kidding I hope. She hasn't been fussy or run any fever that we know of. Amazing, this girl has the sweetest temperment! She continues to be so much fun and we are loving every minute of being her parents. One of my favorite moments of the day is when I get home from lunch or from work at the end of the day, I slowly poke my head around the corner to see Julia. She sits straight up, puts both arms out, and screams! She is almost as happy to see me as I am to see her! This is supposed to be a picture of Julia's teeth, but instead, I think it is a good shot of her juicy mouth!
John was in charge of dinner last night and he makes the most delicious grilled cheese I have ever eaten. He thinks it is the sprinkle of parmesan cheese that he puts on top that makes it so good, but I think it has more to do with the butter that he puts in the bottom of the skillet! This is one of my favorite summertime meals....grilled cheese with some tomato soup!

1 comment:

Mickey and Jessica said...

Yeah for TEETH!! Parker is slowly getting his too! He on the other hand thinks its fun to wake up at 12:30 and stay up for an hour during teething! :)