Monday, July 14, 2008

Julia's Weekend

Julia had a very big weekend hanging around the house with her Mom and Dad. Here are some things that she did:
This is a position that she spends a lot of time in these days. She is so ready to crawl, but usually just rocks back and forth on her hands and knees. When I put her favorite toy in front of her just out of reach, she usually manages to take a few steps backwards instead of forward. Mobility is in our very near future, I think!
This is fancy feet in her jumpy thing that hangs in the doorway. We had to put in our french door opening because if she were in a single doorway, she would bounce off the walls. She LOVES this thing and looks like a little tap dancer when she is in it.

I thought this picture was funny because it looks like the other 12 pictures that I took of her in the jumpy. She moves so fast and bounces up and down like a wild woman and so I usually can only capture half of her body in the picture!

This is her giving me a big hug. She gives the best, tight hugs when she wakes up from her naps. I take full advantage!



She is starting to love our dogs and cat. This is her standing at the door looking out at ShyAnn. I am starting to think I will be spending a lot of time cleaning fingerprints off the glass.

We also got to meet Maggie yesterday. Maggie is Mary Margaret and Ben Meyer's new baby girl. She is so sweet and tiny. I hope that Maggie will be another good playmate for Julia when they come to Wynne for a visit.

1 comment:

Kaye Butler said...

Joy,

She is getting so big! She'll be in school before you know it, time flies so fast!

Kaye