Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back on the Bandwagon

After a wonderful weekend spent in and around the pool, I decided that it was time to get back on the bandwagon. Before Julia, I was a gym-aholic and needed my fix at least four or five days a week! My last day at the gym was when I was seven months pregnant and I think people were really starting to talk about me.....I looked pretty ridiculous. That was also the last day that I listened to my ipod. Sunday afternoon, I bought a treadmill at Wal-Mart that had gotten really good reviews online. I got to try it out last night, complete with my ipod and oh, I didn't realize how much I missed them BOTH! It was a very happy 35 minutes. Now, to be sure that my treadmill does not become a very expensive clothes hanger, feel free to ask me how the workouts are coming along next time you see me. I could use some accountability!
I love how Julia puts her arms out on the sides of her boat. She is such a girl of leisure!



My new toy!

1 comment:

jane bonady watson said...

Julia in the BIG pool! I gotta get over there and see her. She looks SO happy and precious. She is a real looker!

God for you, Joy...that treadmill is a lifesaver, no?

love, auntie jane