Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Friday night, John and I got a night out and went to Leann and Jake's baby shower for couples. We had a great time. Unfortunately, I got there without my camera. Sara and Barrett hosted a fun party and they have a great house for parties. Julia stayed at my Mom's and seemed to have a good time. When we went to pick her up, she reached out for John first. When he picked her up, she immediately reached for me. When I got her, she wanted John back. We swapped her back forth four times in the first three minutes of us seeing her!

I had to post this picture because of the story behind it. Thursday before I left for work, I asked John to take a picture of Julia because she had on a really cute outfit. I didn't think about it again until later that night, and I asked him if he remembered to get her picture. "I got one," he said. This is it.....

Thanks, honey.
Kristen and her friend invited us (ok, I really invited ourselves) to go to the pumpkin patch in Augusta with them Saturday morning. Our first stop was Colby's for breakfast and Julia got her first taste of sugar. She ate some pancakes that were drenched in syrup. She liked them so much that she nearly gagged herself by sticking the food so far down her throat!
I couldn't pick just one favorite picture of our fun day at the Pumpkin patch. We decided that this will be an annual event!


I think Julia's favorite part of the day was to see the animals that were there. She especially loved the chickens. This is a picture of the first pig that she has ever seen.


This was the last picture of the million that I took. She had definitely had enough.

So, until next year.......

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret and Ben said...

These pictures are absolutely precious!