Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Julia Eats Catfood

The weather has been near perfect this week and Julia and I have been loving our afternoon strolls. Tonight, we got a late start and I ended up jogging more than I wanted to so that we could hurry and get back to the car before it got too dark.


Later tonight, John, Julia and I were in her room listening to some silly nursery rhyme cd and Julia crawled off for a second. I got up after about 30 seconds of her being out of my sight and caught the tail end (pun intended) of her grabbing a hand full of cat food. After the famous finger sweep, out came one piece of yummy cat food. I don't think she swallowed any, but she definitely got a taste. I can only hope that it was not so delicious after all and she won't go back for seconds. Time will tell.....

Julia and I hanging out on the deck. I know....these pants are too much and she looked entirely too grown up in this outfit. My mother's comment was, "That's a really cute top," which translates to mean, "Those pants are hideous!"

1 comment:

Jon David, Ashley, Caroline and Jack said...

Don't worry, Joy. Caroline ate her fair share of cat food when she learned to crawl. I think getting to the "forbidden" food was part of her motivation.