Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Julia kicking her toy that John rigged up for her to play with.

Julia's first snow....in March! I think she was trying to get a bite of it!

Julia staring at her favorite toy with her Granny. It sings nursery rhymes and she is absoluted intrigued by it.

Today, when I went home for lunch, John had videotaped Julia's activity for the morning and let me watch it. I thought this was really thoughtful since I miss all of the fun when I am at work. He had rigged one of her toys so that she could kick it from her Baby Pompison seat. She loved it! John said she kicked the dangling toys for 30 minutes! I have a large grant that I am working on at work...an 80 pager that has been such a challenge. I will be so relieved when it is turned in on March 18. Basically, I am sitting at my computer all day and writing a proposal for a diabetes education center. Needless to say, I am so happy when I get to go home and see Julia. She is the bright spot in my day and I am sad when she goes to sleep at night.
Yesterday, it snowed and John took Julia outside to experience it. I am not sure if she loved it at this point, but she will soon!

No comments: