Thursday, March 13, 2008

Julia, Shawnie and I went for her first neighborhood stroll yesterday. We walked about 2 miles and stopped about 10 times to see people along the way. Julia LOVED it! The only time she would start to grunt was when I stopped the stroller. My girl likes to be on the move.

The first visitor was Petee, the dog.

Julia liked to look at all the kids playing at the park. She told me she couldn't WAIT to be able to play there!


Julia met a future friend, Kaitlyn. Her mom Jennifer is a friend of mine.

Then we saw Kristen and Tiffany. Everybody wanted to hold Julia. I think she wanted to get back in the stroller and get moving! She was very happy to see Tiffany who lives close to Houston now.

Next, we saw Julia's good friend Sol. Sol parents were strolling to his grandparent's house to cook dinner on the grill. Julia thought Sol's baby Ban sunglasses were too cool and insisted that I find her a pair immediately!

Low and behold, Kristen and Tiffany helped some magically appear and they gave them to Julia! She didn't like them as much as she thought she would once we got them on.At the end of the stroll, Julia cried because she was so sad that it was over. She wants to go again very soon!

2 comments:

jane bonady watson said...

OK...that was the CUTEST story of strollin' I have ever heard. Where was the park? What a great story. Julia is jammin'! I hope I get to see her this weekend.

x0x0x0
great auntie jane

Pat said...

I thought that was you I saw in passing the other day! Dawned on me about the time I got by!