Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Our view from the living/dining room.


Julia sucking her thumb in her sleep. She has been doing a lot of that lately!
It is so weird to think that it was snowing last week. John took Julia for a stroll yesterday down the levee and she loved it. I brought the stroller inside while Mom was over to stroll her around the living room and she wasn't having it. John and I watched "Into the Wild" over a 2 night period. I read the book and still loved the movie, which is rare. I am usually disappointed that the movie is never as good as the book. I finished The Senator's Wife by Sue Miller for book club. It was a great book too and lots of things to discuss. Sue Miller writes about some quirky things. I read it over the weekend in about 2 days. I couldn't put it down. Julia was good to let me indulge.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Joy, You take the BEST photos - so does John! Julia is getting so big so fast - your Uncle Jim and I are getting itchy feet wanting to come and get acquainted with our new grandniece! Thanks for the movie and book tips - you look absolutely great!!! Love, Aunt Amy

jane bonady watson said...

Joy--great pics!!! I agree with Amy..YOU look beautiful!!! And, of course, Julia is a knockout. The house looks great in the snow. I just love this blog...I check in every day to see what you guys are up to.

love, auntie jane

Anna said...

ditto what everybody said so far! you, your home, your family, Julia, are all gorgeous! What did Julia think of the snow?