Monday, March 10, 2008

Snowed in and loving every minute of it!

It snowed somewhere between 4 and 6 inches Friday. I left work a few minutes early and didn't leave the house until Sunday afternoon. John built a fire Friday night and it was so cozy! We all curled up on the couch and watched it snow. We decided we had a little bit of cabin fever when Sunday rolled around and that what we really needed was a sushi fix. We headed to Jonesboro and ate a Fugi's. YUM! I could eat sushi every day. John still won't admit to liking it, but he always eats half of mine! Julia met a friend at the restaurant...a little boy who kept staring at her. I am sure it was because she is so absolutely gorgeous.
We went to Target after that. John and I decided at dinner that Julia really didn't need an Easter basket this year since she was so little and all. However, after going down the Easter aisle, she has one of everything. John picked out an expensive Baby Einstein toy that speaks French. He asked her if she liked it and she smiled. So, in the basket it went. We are both a couple of suckers!

3 comments:

Richard said...

I am play you two are spoiling my granddaughter. Enjoy holding her everytime I come over. Gramps

Richard said...

should be glad sorry gramps

Unknown said...

I love this dress! She looks so pretty!