Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lovin' Lucinda!

John and I got to go on our first real date in almost 15 months this week! We went to see Lucinda Williams in concert in Memphis with Keelie and JHarmon Smith and we had a great time! Lucinda is now officially at the top of my list of all time favorite singer/songwriters.

Keeli and I at Huey's

AND little miss Julia got to spend the night with her Grandparents for the first time! I think they had a good time and my mom reported that Julia slept fine in her Pack n Play in the living room! She woke up earlier than normal and I am sure that was because she missed her mom and dad so much.... It was strange to wake up in our house and her not be there. Its funny how even though she has only been with us 3 days short of 15 months, we can't remember nor imagine the years that we spent before her. I made John get out of bed and head straight over there to get her so I could give her some kisses before I had to go to work. We missed her, but we know that our night out was good for everybody involved.
Oh...and did I mention how much I LOVE that Lucinda???



No comments: