Saturday, November 15, 2008

Julia and the Chocolate Feast

Today, Julia, Mom and I went to Memphis to get some things accomplished. I think I had planned for about 14 stops and we made every one of them. My Julia (and my Mom) are such troopers to tolerate my shopping trip! Julia had a 20 minute nap all day compared to her usual 3 to 4 hours of naps and was smiling until the bitter end!

Julia and I went in Target and I grabbed some chocolate coins to put in her birthday party treat bags. I let Julia hold them while we shopped. I have to admit that I was very distracted by all of the cute clothes in Target and when I looked down at Julia, I realized that she had brown stuff all over her face and dripping down the front of her sweater! It took me a minute to realize that she had bitten through the netting and into the foil and was CHOWING DOWN on some chocolate! She screamed a very loud, high pitched scream when I took them away.

Looks like a little mouse got into these!

No comments: