Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Trip to the Dentist!


It is hard to predict how Julia will react when we try something new. Sometimes it takes her a while to warm up to a new place or situation. We are lucky to have Dr. Neall as our dentist because I knew she would already know him and feel comfortable with him. Unfortunately, he was gone the day that we scheduled her appointment and all I could do was hope for the best.


Julia surprised John and I on this one because she was such a big girl (as long as she could sit on my lap) and did perfect! She got a full teeth cleaning, with flossing and flouride treatment. I was so proud of her and went back to work smiling!


Here's Julia picking out her prize after her visit. She also got a pizza certificate for being such a good patient! Are we the only set of parents who BOTH have to be present for thier child's first dental appointment? AND bring the camera to document the whole experience? Poor Julia!

No comments: