Friday, December 17, 2010

Festivities!


We celebrated sweet Parker's third birthday. He had a Thomas the Train party that was so much fun!

Everybody loves the pinata!

We went to the Vaught's house in Hickory Ridge and had cookies with Santa. Julia would not sit in Santa's lap but when he asked her what she wanted him to bring her for Christmas, she said a train! Santa told her if she was a good little girl that he would definitely bring her a train. Thanks Santa!


Kelly had her place looking VERY festive! I snagged this picture of these two making some big plans and was able to capture a little of the decor. I told Julia she could have as many cookies as she wanted. She ate about 3 or 4 and loved the chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick the best. Julia likes her sweets!

We took the kids to see the Ringling Brothers circus at Fed Ex forum. I have great memories of the circus from when I was a kid. I am not sure how Julia felt about it but she definitely loved the popcorn. Solomon sat on my lap for some of the second half and didn't move a muscle. He loved it. We had a big buncan party in Memphis with the Jackson's and the neighbor came up and told us to hold it down because Julia and Sol were "jumping through the rings of fire like the circus tigers!" That is my kind of party!

Julia had her three year wellness visit at the Dr. Beth's. She is 42 inches tall and weighs 42 pounds. She is off the growth charts on her height and weight! She still likes to be carried around which is not so easy sometimes! I worried about John carrying her like this because he doesn't weigh a whole lot more than her. They had to stop and check out the new guitars at Gibson. Julia sits on his shoulders like she is the queen. We walked past the police men who were directing traffic and she yelled, "Hey! I'm on my daddy's shoulders!"

The library had a really cute Christmas open house this year with the Kinder's. They write and perform children's music and Julia has one of their Cd's. We took Sam with us and they both loved the program. Julia loves Sam and says, "Sam is my best friend!"

Julia and Sam

Baking cookies! Julia still prefers John over me. They are so sweet to watch.

No comments: