Sunday, October 17, 2010

Parker Pioneer Village

Parker Pioneer Village is becoming a Fall tradition for our family.....all because they have the BEST kettle corn that I have ever eaten. I wish I could freeze it! And because, it's a lot of fun to step back in time and see how people lived in the "olden" days.
Julia's head is turned the other way because she wanted no part of this donkey licking the feed out of her hand. I am afraid that she takes after her mommy and is a little squeamish.
Learning about bees making honey

Singing along to This Little Light of Mine in the chapel

This couple led the music in the chapel. Don't know why, but it brought a tear to my eye to hear them sing. Their voices sounded so beautiful together!

Ringing the bell to let everyone know we had arrived!

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Where is this place? I've never heard of it. Is it open all the time, or was it a special event?

Rhonda