Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Jack O Lantern Time!


Here is Julia in her scary mask that she made in her Pre-Picasso art class. She loves going to her classs and Miss Laura is so good at coming up with creative things for them to do!

Julia and I (pardon the pajama pants!) carving our pumpkin.

eeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Pumpkin hands!

The finished product....our winking pumpkin! Julia was very proud of him and we ate dinner by jack o lantern candlelight several nights!

Another family tradition is to roast the pumpkin seeds. We found the best recipe yet this year and they were delicious. A little butter, garlic salt and worshestire.....

Halloween art projects hanging from her chandelier. I know.....so tacky!

The farmer's market still had a few tomatoes last week. Julia eats tomatoes like an apple. I am so proud of her and don't want her to know that most people would never do that!

Running and playing while having her tomato snack

Litle Sol got to the spend the night with us last week. We loved having him and he and Julia were so sweet and had fun playing. I am posting this bathtub shot because it might be the last one. John gave me a hard time and said that they were really getting to be too old for this.
I disagreed.

I took Julia and Sol to the library for fall family night where they could dress up and paint pumpkins. Here's sweet Maggie and Julia being little artists.

Here is my Spiderman artist!

There were two Spidermen at the library and I could not tear Sol away from his long lost twin!

Here's Julia with the frog, Miss Callie, who works at the library. She had to show Julia her face under the mask before Julia would let her pick her up. She still wasn't so sure about it!

We have this concrete Indian outside and Julia spent a lot of time last week "decorating her ice sculpture." I have no idea why she called it that???

Enjoying her first ever taco

Hanging out at the Eldridge Court park. She wanted to play hide and seek with me while we were there.

She is such a little sweetheart and is growing up WAY too fast!

Lovin eating the sugar cookie batter off of the mixer!

No comments: