Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Pictures....

My favorite picture from our DC trip.....maybe my favorite picture ever!

Or this one.....

Julia at 21 months! This picture was taken after she had had her first Cheetos experience.

Julia enjoying her first ever ice cream cone at the Air and Space Museum.

Julia and I on the Subway in DC

This was what was left of our Ethiopian meal when we finished devouring it. It was delicious and very different from anything we had ever tried before. It was served on a spongy bread that was also used as the utensils.

Senator Ted Kennedy....RIP.

The check in desk at the YMCA where we stayed in NYC. I have never seen more tread mills in my life!

In the Heights......one of the Broadway musicals that we say while in NYC. I LOVED it!

Julia eating a watermelon "Julia style!"

Juicy Julia!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Great pictures! I know you had a wonderful time!

Julie said...

I'm so glad that you finally got your camera back. I really enjoy the pics and reading your blog. Keep it up....