Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Farmfest 2009

We had a very wonderful and busy weekend with Wynne's Farmfest! Thanks a MILLION to Drs. Neall and Becca Jackson for chairing this year's event and for giving so many families an unforgettable weekend of fun! Julia's first carousel ride! She didn't want to ride on the horse so we sat on the bench.


Julia enjoying some goldfish and hanging out while her guitar hero Dad gets some Farmfest stage time.


Julia's very favorite activity at Farmfest was pick up ducks!


Hanging out at the courthouse fountain. It looked exactly the same when I was a kid and I am pretty certain that there are some pictures of me that look almost exactly like this one!


Sweet Soloman giving Julia a hug.


After the tornado warning in downtown Wynne, Julia put on her rain boots and came downtown to enjoy a cookie. Now that's what Farmfest is all about!


Another ride that Julia and Soloman enjoyed. This one almost made me sick, but Julia sucked her fingers and seemed to have a good time. Soloman, on the other hand, covered his eyes by ducking his head into my leg!

John's band after their performance. I don't think I have ever seen John with a bigger smile!

They did an amazing set....it was very intense rock n roll!

Good times!

No comments: