Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Evening in the Country


I have learned to strip Julia down before we go outside!

She gravitates to the mud puddles!

Playing with Shy

Enough already...headed to the bathtub.

The great wall of China that is being constructed in our front yard....still.
I can visualize the end result of this landscaping project. It may be ten years or better before I can share it with you!
My Mom, Sarah and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Paulette's in Memphis to celebrate my cousin Scottie's upcoming wedding in Aspen. I am so happy for Scottie and Jason and am looking forward to a great time in Colorado next month.
Julia got to go hang out at Emmy's while we were having lunch. I cracked up in the middle of lunch when Tara texted me and told me that Julia was fine and that the girls were eating corn and enjoying National Lampoons Vacation....LOL.

Emmy being a good hostess and trying to keep Julia's feet warm.

No comments: