Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Caroline!

Sweet Caroline King's birthday party was Saturday. We had a great time! These babies are so much fun to watch because they are really starting to interact and actually play with each other!

I snapped this picture of Julia outside when we were leaving the party. She loves being outside so much that I have to trick her or bribe her to convince her to get in the car. I usually remind her that "blankie" is in the car and she will finally relent!

After the party, we headed to the gumbo fest in West Memphis where John was playing. They did great and I enjoyed some of the best gumbo I have ever had. Julia, once again, was a girl on move. She walked EVERYWHERE and explored every area of the entire festival.

We parked the stroller right in front of the stage. Julia and John played peek a boo and flirted with each other while he was playing. She found out how much fun it is to have a rock star Daddy!
Julia and I headed to Memphis for some girl time and shopping. She is so patient and good! I can usually hand her a book and some raisins and she's good to go.
We watched Slumdog Millionaire yesterday....wow, it so deserved that Oscar!

No comments: